Advantages of hiring a Nanny
Home Care environment
Your children are cared for in their own familiar home environment.
Your Nanny can be responsible for organising the children’s diaries and busy schedules. This can include arranging play dates, classes, and activities. Some Nannies are able to take on a semi P/A role for their charges, including booking travel, clothes and resource shopping and online ordering.
Your Nanny may be able to work additional hours more easily than other forms of Child Care, especially if they are a Live-In Nanny. This could include baby-sitting and the ability to work overtime hours if you are delayed at work.
Organisation and Convenience
The Nanny is used to quickly and efficiently getting the preschool/school rush done with ease, enabling you time to concentrate on getting yourself ready for your working day without interruption.
One to One Care
Nannies provide individual one to one care for your children in your own home, providing stability and continuity in their own comfortable surroundings.
Your Nanny may agree to join your family on their travels, therefore continuing the level of care you and your children and familiar with.
If you have more than one child, then employing a Nanny may actually not be the luxury it seems, as it can work out to be cost-effective Child Care.
Once you have sent us your initial enquiry you can expect the next steps…
- You will receive a reply from us via email in the first instance to confirm receipt of your enquiry and to assure you that you will be contacted by phone within 2 working days. Often this is much sooner.
- We call you to have an in-depth chat to gain as much information as we can so that we can utilise this to find the perfect match candidate wise for you. We complete your registration document using this information to save you time.
- You will then receive a copy of our terms and conditions via email. We ask that once you have read them you send us an email stating that you have read our terms and conditions and are in agreement with them and that you instruct us to commence our search for your employee. We can only start our search once we have received the above in writing from you and that will serve as the contract between yourself and the agency.
- We then commence our search for the perfect candidate for you, and you can expect to be sent profiles of up to 3 candidates for you to consider. You let us know which of the candidates you would like to offer an interview to. Most clients prefer to do a telephone interview in the first instance, to be followed up by a face to face 2nd interview in your home. However, this is entirely up to you and you may want to meet the candidate at your home for the first interview also. Please be aware that you may be asked to reimburse the candidate’s interview travel expenses.
- When you decide which candidate is the right fit for your family you make an offer of employment and will receive an invoiced for the placement fee. Please note that the candidate is only permitted to commence employment with you once the placement fee has been settled in full.
- You welcome your new employee into your family.